Monday, September 28, 2009

searching HARD!

OMG, the internet should be tired of my ass. LOL. Ive been searching so hard for MakeUp Artisty schools, including in California. I found a couple out there BUT the cost of living is a BITCH. Like seriously $1000 plus for a one bedroom apartment. They cant be serious. But i did get a little lucky last night when i found "James Albert School of Cosmetology" which isnt open yet. I called & they said give it another month. Im like really crossing my fingers for this one. This is something that i have become really passionate about. & one of my sister asked me a question that i think really opened my eyes to it. She said, "Would you do makeup for free?" & i replied yes. If you can honestly answer that question with a YES, then i think thats your destined dream.

via www.professionalmakeup.blogspot.com was a list of

'How To Choose A Good Makeup School'

-Look for an establishment that will offer you smaller class sizes.

-Ask them, are they using the latest techniques in training?

-Are their instructors makeup artists crurrently working in the industry?

-Do they offer a field work program?

-What are the tuition costs? Are they affordable? Can they recommend financing options?

No comments:

Post a Comment