Friday, September 25, 2009

cosmo school. =)

So ive been thinking about going to cosmetology school these last couple of days. And it seems like thats the only thing thats going to excite my working life. Like who in their right mind wants to work a regular nine to five the rest of their life, NOT I! LOL. But i lowkey wish i wouldve went to VoTech, because all of that would have been done and over with by now. SUCKS, i know. Im still young so i have the time. So come January 2010 i will be attending cosmetology school. Reason for waiting so long to start is because i dont want to just hop into anybody's school. I want to take my time & get to check out how each school looks & learns. So by the time i graduate, i feel that i have learned and hopefully beyond everything that i needed to know.

Buuuttt, there is a UGH part about it. I really dont want to do the manicure & pedicure part. Like i seriously just want to go for hair & make up. I dont know for sure, but it seems like before a photo shoot i dont think models get to get mani's & pedi's. LOL. Welp, if thats something i have to do to get closer to my dream. I guess i have to just sacrifice that time & get through what ever i need to do. Because I WILL be doing hair & make up for one of these big time magazines, and/or fashion shows in the NEAR future.

& may the lord bless me w/ the strength to follow and reach my goal to the FULLEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment