Monday, July 13, 2009

deep thought.

QUESTION:
have you ever like, took some time & thought about how your life is going? sort of like a reality check to yourself.

well recently ive been thinking how my life is pretty great, but yet could be waayyy better. like IF i wouldve went to college right after i graduated. or like IF i wouldnt worry so much about things, that it'll work out easily. & IF i wouldve followed my goals, would my business have been a success by now. BUT THEN its like fck the what if's. its time to live for today & what lies ahead of me. im ready to live life like an ULTRA-RESPONSIBLE adult, that i knw indeed i can be. a life that i knw that either way, everything will be okay about me & my son. there will be no one i can blame for my mistakes & problems. it all lies on my shoulder to what i can & will become. i knw it wont be easy, or come to me fast. but im willing to work hard & wait on the perfect outcome. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment